Menawax is a sterile mixture of beeswax, paraffin wax and iso propyl palmitate (bone wax).
It can be safely used to control bleeding from surfaces of injured bones during bone repair surgery.
- Product: “MENAWAX” Sterile Bone wax
- Composition: Bees wax I.P.,White Hard Paraffin Wax, I.P., Iso Propyl Palmitate, U.S.P.
- Colour : Opaque
- Odour: Waxy Odour
- Sterilization: Gamma Radiation
- Shelf Life : 5 years
- Packing: 2.5 Gram per unit pack
- Primary packaging- Aluminium foil.
- Secondary packaging: Medical grade paper & Polyester laminated Polyfilm
- Packs of 12pcs, In cardboard cartons
- MENAWAX helps local haemostasis by functioning like a mechanical barrier.
- MENAWAX is bio-chemically inert and minimally resorbable.
- It is compatible with body tissues, does not induce skin irritation or any allergic reactions.