“Fast absorption polyglycolic acid” sutures are made up of braided and coated polyglycolic acid, meant for faster absorption. Menasorb fast is recommended only when faster absorption is desired. The higher homopolymer of glycolide, is reduced to simpler polymer for fast absorption.
Product: MENASORB FAST – “(FAST ABSORBABALE POLYGLYCOLIC ACID)” Absorbable Surgical Suture U.S.P (Synthetic)
Polyglycolic acid sutures
Material: Coated and braided Polyglycolic acid
Colour : Undyed
Coating: Calcium Stearate and Polycaprolactone
Sterilization: Ethylene Oxide gas
Shelf Life : 5 years
- U.S.P. sizes 3-0 to 0
- With needle, suture lengths, from 45 to 140 Cm and needle lengths from attached to various needle point profiles
- Primary packaging – Aluminium foil
- Secondary packaging: Medical grade paper & Polyester laminated Polyfilm
- Packs of 12pcs, In cardboard cartons
- Absorbed by hydrolysis. Compared to Menasorb, Menasorb Fast gets absorbed within 42 days.
- No need for suture removal
- Suture of choice in oral and scalp wounds, episiotomy surgery, closure of laceration under cast. Etc.
- Excellent knot slide & Knot security.
- Placement of full thickness skin grafts without the need for suture removal