We offer quality hernia meshes for the repair of hernia and other fascial deficiencies,which require the addition of a bridging or reinforcing material to obtain the desired surgical result.
Bio-compatible in nature, these are good in strength and offer burst resistance for permanent support.
The mesh offers long stability and superior performance.
- Polypropylene – Polyglycolic acid composite mesh.
- Pore size 1.2-2.0mm.
- Less stiffness, better flexibility.
- Less mesh shrinkage.
- Flexible scar plate formation.
- Less foreign body reaction.
- Only 50% of original mesh weight remains after PGA absorption.
- 6cm x 11cm 3 Units/Box
- 7.6cm x 15cm 3 Units/Box
- 10cm x 15cm 3 Units/Box
- 15cm x 15cm 3 Units/Box
Other sizes available on request:
- We also manufacture Menalene thin mesh for laparoscopic procedures and Menalene macropore mesh.
- Bio compatible
- Flexible, strong, elastic & Transparent mesh.
- Ideal porosity for high visibility & colonization.
- High strength & burst resistance for permanent support.
- Flexible for any anatomic placement