We offer high quality “black braided silk sutures” for the most demanding surgical procedures.
Made of quality material, these offer ease of use and application and provided with several special features to give strength and handling properties.
These can be supplied in customized packaging to meet specific requirements.
- Product: MENASILK(“BLACK BRAIDED SILK SUTURES”) Non absorbable Surgical Suture U.S.P, Black braided silk sutures
- Material: 100% Protein fibre spun by silkworm Bombyx Mori L.
- Colour : Black or Ivory
- Dye Used : Logwood extract (US FDA approved dye ).
- Coating: Bees wax- I P/Silicone.
- Sterilization: Ethylene Oxide gas
- Shelf Life : 5 years
- USP Sizes available : 6-0 to 4.
- With needle-Suture lengths from 35cms to 90cms & Needle length from 12mm to 50mm across all needle point profiles.
- Primary packaging- Aluminium foil.
- Secondary packaging-Medical grade paper & Polyester laminated polyfilm.
- Packs of 12pcs, In cardboard cartons
- Excellent strength & handling properties. Coloured black for improved visibility. Flexible, elongates to support for optimum knotting.
Coated for smooth tissue passage & does not soak up in body fluids. Material yields to extended approximation & has no tissue reaction.