Menapoly is a recent addition to product portfolio.
These polymer coated gloves replace the powder used and ensures easy donning and elimination of latex associated allergies
- Coating of polymer enables easy donning, buffers hand from direct contact with latex to reduce the risk of skin irritation.
- Micro roughened surface for better instrument gripping.
- Anatomical design to reduce hand fatigue.
- Low level of latex protein to reduce risk of skin allergic reactions.
- Conforms to ASTM D 3577 & EN455 standards.
- Manufactured under GMP & ISO 13485:2003 systems.
- 100% inspected Gloves meeting AQL 1.5 levels.
6, 6.5,7, 7.5, 8, 8.5
- Conforms to ASTM D3577, IS 13422 and EN455 Standards.
- Quality Management System Conforms to QSR (GMP) and ISO 13485:2003.
- Sterilized by Ethylene Oxide
- Bioburden and sterility tested.