Menapace We offer superior quality temporary cardiac pacing wire.
Temporary cardiac pacing provides electrical stimulation to a heart that is compromised by disturbances in the conduction system, resulting in haemodynamic instability.
- Product : “MENAPACE” Non absorbable temporary pacemaker electrode
- Raw Material Used : 32SWG braided stainless steel wire
- Sterilization : Ethylene Oxide gas
- Shelf Life : 5 years
- The lead consist of an un-insulated multifilament conductor coated with nylon (polyamide 6) attached to a straight break point needle.
- The un-insulated distal end is attached to a curved needle.
- Easy access paper folder.
- Secondary Packaging-Medical grade Paper & Polyester Laminated Poly Film.
- Packs of 12pcs, In cardboard cartons