We provide high quality “monofilament polypropylene sutures” which provide satisfactory strength for construction of vascular anastomoses.
- Product:MENALENE (“MONOFILAMENT POLYPROPYLENE SUTURES”) Nonabsorbable Surgical Sutures U.S.P, Monofilament polypropylene Sutures.
- Material: Monofilament Polypropylene.
- Colour : Blue
- Dye Used : CU-Phtalocyanine blue (US FDA approved dye)
- Coating: The product does not require any coating is sold untreated.
- Sterilization: Ethylene Oxide gas
- Shelf Life : 5 years
- U.S.P Sizes available : 8-0 to 2
- With needle-Suture from 35 cms to 150cms & Needle length from 6 mm to 50mm across all needle point profiles.
- Primary packaging- Aluminium foil.
- Secondary packaging-Medical grade paper & Polyester laminated poly film.
- Packs of 12pcs, In cardboard cartons
- Memory free straight pack for CV Sutures.
- Extremely smooth, easy to draw through tissues, does not harbour micro-organisms. Inert material, high tensile strength.
Least thrombogenic, suitable for cardiovascular surgery.