We offer superior quality “plain catgut sutures” for different surgical procedures. These are generally used in soft tissue approximation and/or ligation. It is an absorbable sterile surgical suture composed of purified connective tissues derived from the submucosal fibrous layer of ovine intestines.
Product : “MENAGUT PLAIN” Absorbable Surgical Suture U.S.P, Plain Catgut Sutures Raw Material Used : Submucosal layer of ovine intestines.
Colour : Yellow (Plain)
Sterilization : Ethylene Oxide in an alcoholic base
Shelf Life : 5 years
- U.S.P Sizes available 5-0 to 2.
- Without needle- 152cms, 2X76cms
- With needle- Suture lengths from 76cms to 152cms & Needle length from 12mm to 65mm across all needle profiles.
- Wet (Packed in Iso propyl alcohol-IPA)
- Primary packaging-Aluminium foil.
- Secondary packaging- Medical grade paper & Polyester laminated poly film.
- Packs of 12pcs, In cardboard cartons
- Absorption within 60-90 days.
- High collagen purity
- Accurate polishing ensures smooth tissue passage.
- Packed in IPA to retain memory & increase pliability.
- Uniform twist spread along the suture length and controlled drying provide high tensile strength