We offer superior quality chromic catgut sutures for different surgical procedures.
These are generally used in soft tissue approximation and/or ligation.
It is an absorbable sterile surgical suture composed of purified connective tissues derived from the submucosal fibrous layer of ovine intestines.
- Product: “MENAGUT CHROMIC” Absorbable Surgical Suture U.S.P, Chromic Catgut Sutures
- Raw Material Used: Submucosal layer of ovine intestines.
- Colour : Brown(Chromic)
- Sterilization: Ethylene Oxide in an alcoholic base
- Shelf Life : 5 years
- U.S.P Sizes available 5-0 to 2.
- Without needle- 152cms, 2X76cms
- With needle- Suture lengths from 76cms to 152cms & Needle length from 12mm to 65mm across all needle profiles.
- Wet (Packed in Iso propyl alcohol-IPA)
- Primary packaging-Aluminium foil.
- Secondary packaging- Medical grade paper & Polyester laminated poly film.
- Packs of 12pcs, In cardboard cartons
- Absorption within 90-120 days.
- High collagen purity
- Accurate polishing ensures smooth tissue passage.
- Packed in IPA to retain memory & increase pliability.
- Uniform chrome content provides required wound support and absorption.
- Uniform twist spread along the suture length and controlled drying provide high tensile strength