We offer “Polyglactin 910 suture” which are known for their high quality and undoubted performance.
Made-up of braided and coated 90% polyglycolic acid and 10% lactic acid, these are superior in absorption with shelf life of 5 years.
Available in convenient and safe packaging.
- Product: MENACRYL (POLYGLACTIN 910 SUTURES) Absorbable Surgical Suture U.S.P (Synthetic) Braided.
- Material: Braided & Coated Polyglactin 910
- Colour : Violet & undyed.
- Dye Used : D & C Violet (US FDA approved dye).
- Coating : Calcium Stearate & Polycaprolactone.
- Sterilization: Ethylene Oxide gas.
- Shelf Life : 5 years
- U.S.P Sizes available : 8-0 to 6
- With needle- Suture lengths from 45cms to 180cms & Needle length from 12mm to 50mm across all needle point profiles.
- Primary packaging- Aluminium foil.
- Secondary packaging- Medical grade paper & Polyester laminated poly film.
- Packs of 12pcs, In cardboard cartons
- Absorbed by hydrolysis, absorption within 56-70 days
- Coating ensures smooth tissue passage least memory & outstanding pliability.
- Ideal suture for use in General soft tissue approximation, superficial closure of mucosa, Skin closure, Dental surgery, Orthopaedic surgery