“Fast absorption Polyglactin 910″ sutures are made up of coated and braided Polyglactin 910 sutures, meant for faster absorption.
Menacryl fast is recommended only when faster absorption is desired.
The higher homopolymer of 90% glycolide and 10% of lactide, is reduced to simpler polymer for fast absorption.
- Product: MENACRYL FAST – “(FAST ABSORBABLE POYGLACTIN 910 SUTURES)” Absorbable Surgical Suture U.S.P (Synthetic)
- polyglactin 910 sutures.
- Material: Coated and braided Polyglaction 910
- Colour : Undyed
- Coating : Calcium Stearate and Polycaprolactone
- Sterilization: Ethylene Oxide gas
- Shelf Life : 5 years
- U.S.P. sizes 3-0 to 0
- With needle, suture lengths, from 45 to 140 Cm and needle lengths from attached to various needle point profiles*
- Primary packaging – Aluminium foil.
- Secondary packaging: Medical grade paper & Polyester laminated Polyfilm
- Packs of 12pcs, In cardboard cartons
- Absorbed by hydrolysis. Compared to Menacryl, Menacryl Fast gets absorbed within 42 days.
- No need for suture removal.
- Suture of choice in oral and scalp wounds, episiotomy surgery, closure of laceration under cast. Etc.
- Excellent knot slide & Knot security.
- Placement of full thickness skin grafts without the need for suture removal