Our “polyester sutures” are braided and coated, polyester sutures are known for
superior knot sliding performance and ease of manipulation.
Made from quality material, these are available in different sizes and specifications to satisfy our most
- Product: MENABOND “POLYESTER SUTURES” Nonabsorbable Surgical Suture U.S.P, Braided & Coated Polyester Sutures.
- Material: Pre- stabilized polyethylene terphthalate.
- Colour : Green / White
- Dye Used : D & C Green CI 61565 (USFDA Approved)
- Coating: Wax / silicone
- Sterilization: Ethylene Oxide gas
- Shelf Life : 5 years
- USP Sizes available : 6-0 – 5.
- With needle-Suture lengths from 45cms to 100cms & Needle length from 12mm to 50mm across all needle point profiles.
- Primary packaging- Aluminium foil.
- Secondary packaging-Medical grade paper & Polyester laminated polyfilm.
- Packs of 12pcs, In cardboard cartons
- Excellent strength & handling properties. Flexible, elongates to support for optimum knotting.
Coated for smooth tissue passage & does not soak up in body fluids. Material yields to extended approximation.