We offer quality hernia meshes for the repair of hernia and other fascial deficiencies, which require the addition of a bridging or reinforcing material to obtain the desired surgical result. Bio-compatible in nature, these are good in strength and offer burst resistance for permanent support. The mesh offers long stability and superior performance.
- Nonabsorbable, Monofilament Polypropylene Mesh
- Unique knitting design
- Mesh thickness: Regular Thick Mesh-0.43mm-0.47mm
- Regular Thin Laparo Mesh–0.57mm-0.69mm
- Macropore Mesh-0.69mm-0.74mm
- Permanent Support
- Regular Thick Mesh-Min. 10Kgs
- Regular Thin Laparo Mesh-Min. 8 Kgs
- Macropore Mesh-Min. 10Kgs
- Sterilized by Ethylene Oxide.
- 6cm X 11cm 6 sheets / box
- 7.6cm X 15cm 6 sheets / box
- 15cm X 15cm 3 sheets / box
- 30cm X 30cm sheet / box
Other sizes available on request:
- We also manufacture Menalene thin mesh for laparoscopic procedures and Menalene macropore mesh.
- Bio compatible
- Flexible, strong, elastic & Transparent mesh.
- Ideal porosity for high visibility & colonization.
- High strength & burst resistance for permanent
- Flexible for any anatomic placement