Our absorbable “polyglycolic acid suture” are known for their high quality and undoubted performance. Made-up of braided and coated 100% polyglycolic acid,filaments these are superior in absorption with shelf life of 5 years. Available in convenient and safe packaging.
- Product: ” MENASORB ” (POLYGLYCOLIC ACID SUTURES) Absorbable Surgical Suture U.S.P, (Synthetic)
- Material: 100% Polyglycolic Acid- Braided & Coated.
- Colour : Violet & undyed.
- Dye Used : D & C Violet (US FDA approved dye).
- Coating: Calcium Stearate & Polycaprolactone.
- Sterilization: Ethylene Oxide Gas.
- Shelf Life : 5 years
- U.S.P Sizes available : 8-0 to 6
- Without needle- 150cms – 180cms or any other sizes
- With needle- Suture lengths from 20cms to 180cms & Needle length from 12mm to 50mm across all needle point profiles.
- Primary packaging- Aluminium Foil.
- Secondary packaging- Medical grade paper & Polyester laminated poly film.
- Packs of 12pcs, In cardboard cartons
- Absorbed by hydrolysis, absorption within 60-90 days.
- Coating ensures smooth tissue passage least memory & outstanding pliability.